Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rasta loves the trees!

My son woke up this morning and told me that he wanted to watch bob marley. With an enthusiastic smile I agreed, what a wonderful way to start the morning. One love stylie.
I watched him lay his head down completely engrossed in a documentary, that I highly doubt he understood the thick Jamaican patois, (but all the same) he was happy. I asked him,
"What does bob marley say?" His usual answer would be 'one love, two love....*pause in thought, know it went something more like one love , one heart* but today...
He said in a song ridden voice,
"Wadada"
The Ethiopian word for love.
So as I drove him to play school I decided it would be grand to elbow patch my favorite sweatshirt of 15 years with rasta love in lue of the song:
One heart
One tree


No comments:

Post a Comment