Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring air hang up

First off this is hilarious:
"What you know 'bout purple drank?" Family Joke after reading a rap/ hip hop decoder book we gave to a friend of ours.....guess the lil guy picked up on it. ha!

It's time and I am stoked. The sun will be out all week. This means we can do all types of things I love to do. Cloth diapers, hang laundry, garden, sleep in the sun, watch birds.... Today my laundry is happy! It gets to stretch its winter seams on a tight rope under the blazing sun! Oh and that means saving energy and water and being thrifty.

Another thing i am most happy to be about is that my baby girl, irie, will be arriving in my arms in a little over a month. We have been getting pictures and videos of her all week and since the day she came into the world. I can't wait!

Marley's soul is in her!

No comments:

Post a Comment