Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm Back from Outer Space

A strange life has come over me in the recent months. I haven't been cooking, I have been creating many projects for others, I have been receiving Guest, We have a new addition to our family (Lady Marley), We've been sick and we've gotten better, Our oldest is rocking school and happy with life, But somewhere I have lost myself.

Sometimes I feel life has past me by, this doesn't make me upset, it doesn't make me concerned, i feel like I just watch the train and wait for it to slow so i can catch the ride.

I promise my love of cooking will return. My joy and full creativity.....But currently our Puppy is not doing so well. Much of my time has been spent trying to figure out what we have going on with her.

Does she have mega-Esophagus
How many birth defects does she have
What is her life expectancy
Can a proper life ever be provided for her

My husband got me a dog for christmas, with him away I have needed a companion to snuggle up to and love-on beyond my children. And that is what i have gotten, however she is having so much trouble, I am not sure what to do.

I love her.

Please, keep her in your thoughts and blessings.

Love, heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment